Tuesdayâ€™s Technology Tip
Little â€˜bytesâ€™ of information to hopefully make your computing life easier.
With PowerPoint’s Photo Album tool, you can create a quick slide show from a group of digital pictures. To do this:
- In PowerPoint, select Insert | Picture | New Photo Album…
- Browse to the folder with the pictures you wish to insert (you can select multiple pictures by holding down the shift key or control key)
- Change the order, rotation, or brightness/contrast of individual pictures in the preview window
- Specify picture options including captions and black & white
- Specify the look of the album you want under the Album Layout section
- Click Create, and you will have a quick, nifty presentation with the pictures
This tip is taken from Nancy Wilhelm’s great Tips & Tricks newsletter. A new issue appears monthly, and can be found on the homepage of WITS. Look in Public Documents | Common for Entire District | Tips & Tricks | Newsletter.