Tuesday’s Technology Tip
Little “bytes” of information to help make your computing life easier.
You can have every printer in the building set up in your profile, and print to any one when you need to. If there is one printer you use the most, it is easy to set it as your default printer.
- In the Start menu, click on Settings | Printers and Faxes
- The printer with the check mark on it is the current default printer
- To change the default printer, right-click the printer you want to set as your default
- Choose Set as Default Printer from the menu
- The check mark should now appear on this printer
Happy printing 🙂